Annonceur : AMS Monaco
Référence de l'annonce : 23895
Type d'annonce : Offres
Date de publication : 30-04-2019
Fonction recherchée :
Type(s) de contrat :
Secteur(s) d'activité :
Annonce à consulter sur EMPLOI MONACO, le Premier Site Emploi de la Principauté : https://www.emploi-monaco.com/article23895.html
A Family Office is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Monaco. The office is an active investor across a wide range of asset classes, including equities, real estate and private equity.
The successful applicant, with the assistance of others in the finance team, will focus on the preparation of monthly accounting for multiple entities to help deliver meaningful financial and management reports as well as be involved in developing all aspects of client service and ad hoc analytics to support the regular management reporting. Job requirements include monthly bookkeeping, month end accounting and reporting, cash flow forecasting, preparation of annual financial statements and liaison with auditors, account reconciliations, preparation of information for external accountants, liaison with bankers and lawyers and VAT returns. The successful application must also manage and review the work flow of other members of the team.
Given the nature of the office the candidate needs to be highly flexible and adaptable to any number of different tasks, an ability to multitask and deliver on numerous projects in tandem is a must. Delivering on objectives and tasks in the most time efficient and effective manner is very important, candidates who cannot work under these circumstances should not apply.
Skills and Experience
• Experienced qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) however it is the attitude of the candidate which is most important
• Experienced in management accounting, financial analysis or management reporting experience
• Experienced and consolidation
• Knowledge of accounting software
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Given the nature of the office the successful candidate must be hands-on and practical and should have the ability to deal with a wide range of tasks
• Fluent English and French is essential to the role
This is an excellent opportunity to gain fascinating experience of accounting and finance within an active, multi-asset class investment environment. The appointee will enjoy significant responsibility.
©EMPLOI-MONACO.COM, le Premier Site Emploi de la Principauté : https://www.emploi-monaco.com/article23895.html