Annonceur : David Mayer
Référence de l'annonce : 21057
Type d'annonce : Offres
Date de publication : 02-02-2018
Fonction recherchée :
Type(s) de contrat :
Secteur(s) d'activité :
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
An interesting new role has arisen at a Global Commodities. The role of the Finance Controller will be to create, monitor, and report robust financial planning and budgeting for a division of the Group and support the CFO in keeping a tight control of costs and cash flow for the division alongside the implementation and modelling of new systems and processes
The person will act as an effective business partner for different business units and be a tough, but positive character, in ensuring that budgets and reporting cycles are adhered to. Essential to the role will be an understanding of differing business operations across the division and the ability to integrate new businesses into the reporting framework.
This is a face-to-face role and requires some travel to business units. Regular meetings with budget holders will be necessary. Key stakeholders will include operations, accounting staff, and senior management. You will be supporting the development and accuracy of financial processes and controls. This role is particularly broad and offers great exposure to be part of a business going through significant growth and development.
Previous Experience :
• Qualified/PQE/Master degree with at least 5 years of experiences ;
• Previous experience of working in a medium to large organisation across multiple sites or countries ;
• International exposure ;
• Preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts ;
• Develop and own financial models ;
• Excellent financial modelling, planning and budgeting experience ;
• Extensive business partnering and monitoring at senior level ;
• Robust and timely reporting ; development of management reporting ;
• Key understanding of the connection between budgeting, cash flow monitoring and liquidity ;
• A proactive, confident and tenacious individual ;
• Process-driven ;
About you :
You ideally will have experience in Financial Accounting or auditing. Experience in fast-growing company is a plus. You should have experience in financial, management, and regulatory reporting.
French speaker is compulsory, Willing to travel mainly in East of Europe and Africa.
Conseil en recrutement spécialisé
14, Rue Scaliero - 06 300 Nice
Tel : 09 81 25 63 36
Mobile : +318.104.22.168.12
Email : email@example.com