Marketing Manager / Graphic Designer
Annonceur : mrgemploi
Référence de l'annonce : 22610
Type d'annonce : Offres
Date de publication : 01-10-2018
Fonction recherchée :
Type(s) de contrat :
Secteur(s) d'activité :
Monaco Resources is a global group specialising in natural resources. Our asset base is well diversified and spans Metals & Minerals, Agribusiness, Energy, Logistics & Technology and Finance & Investments. The group brings together businesses with decades of experience covering production, trading and services.
Headquartered in the Principality of Monaco, the group operates in over 35 countries and employs more than two thousand people.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of the marketing department and marketing for the company.
- Works actively with the Head of Marketing and internal management to deliver fit for purpose marketing content to challenging deadlines.
- Web design for entities across the business, ensuring harmonies websites and visual identities of all companies and subsidiaries of the group
- Graphic design for marketing content
- Actively reviews content to ensure that it is up to date and reflective of current strategy as needed.
- Creates content for company websites and social networks, advising on navigation, key search terms and audience engagement.
- Ensure messages are audience-appropriate (e.g. credible to a Financial audience)
- May ensure permissions standards for content and image are consistent and documented, coordinating copyright registration and permissions activities.
- Periodically updates reports with new content, research, and insights.
- Manage and assist with Marketing projects across the group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Five years of marketing and graphic design experience, ideally in the commodities or financial services industry.
- Strong editing, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essentials, as well as web design knowledge
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills including proofreading, attention to detail, superior organisational skills, strategic planning, analysis skills, financial literacy.
- Project management and planning skills experience is essential
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering results without reporting-line authority.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) in a highly matrixed environment.
- Good analytical, organisational, and planning abilities.
- Proven self-starter with a drive to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind, capable of tackling complex process problems.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and with little direction.
- Confident working within complex multi-functional, multi-jurisdictions environments.
- Advanced IT skills, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel…), Adobe Suite (InDesign), Illustrator, Photoshop) CMS (WordPress), Web design and Video.
- French language skills desirable.