Consultant en Recrutement - Bilingue EN
Chasseur de têtes
Annonceur : MANPOWER
Référence de l'annonce : 21618
Type d'annonce : Offres
Date de publication : 26-04-2018
Fonction recherchée :
Type(s) de contrat :
Secteur(s) d'activité :
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant for an Head Hunting company based in Monaco !
Leader in high-end search and talent solutions to the technology sector in Europe including Southern Europe and Nordics Region, Middle East and Africa. Established in the technology space, the company delivers a high-quality professional service, aligning with the tech industry’s changing needs. Their clients are extremely diverse - from start-ups to blue-chip companies.
You will be responsible for building solid client relationship and perform full management of search assignments for some of the best brands in technology.
This is a key position reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Manage day to day activities with allocated clients, being responsible for :
- complete ownership of designated accounts
- weekly reporting and communication throughout the process
- managing all aspects of the process to meet committed timescales for weekly status reports, time to first interview and hire
- debriefing clients following interview
- work with HR and hiring managers to identify and win new roles
Candidate Identification & Management
- research, identify, approach candidates to build longlist within timescale
- establish a working relationship with candidates selected to shortlist
- interview all shortlist candidates to qualify motivation, suitability, affordability and potential client fit
- prepare and debrief all shortlist candidates selected to client interview
- offer management and close
Administration & Documentation
- produce high quality assignment documentation
- keep internal database up to date with and use external databases to promote the roles
- Bac+4/5 in HR, Recruitment or Sales
- 2 years’ experience in recruitment (preferably technology sector) or in Telesales/telemarkerting
- Ability to build excellent rapport with existing clients over the phone
- Knowledge of and interest in technology sector,
- Excellent computer skills,
- Fluency in English (mother tongue level) is mandatory.
- 28-40k Annual Gross Salary + Bonus
- Opportunity with a progressive career path