Annonceur : DARO
Référence de l'annonce : 20756
Type d'annonce : Offres
Date de publication : 18-12-2017
Fonction recherchée :
Type(s) de contrat :
Secteur(s) d'activité :
Daro Film Distribution in Monaco is looking for a full-time English Speaking Assistant for the Acquisitions Department.
The right candidate will be of English mother tongue (or possibly with C2 equivalent), dynamic, motivated, efficient, highly organised, with a meticulous attention to detail, and able to follow instructions correctly, meet deadlines and cope well with a busy, sometimes hectic schedule.
Good communications skill, mathematical skill, computer proficiency and a full working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel are essential.
Key Duties :
• Daily email correspondence in English as dictated
• Scheduling appointments for meetings, TV markets and Film Festivals
• Organizing international travel arrangements
• Typing and following up on e-mail correspondence
• Dictaphone transcription
• Computer data entry
• Creating and updating film files within a local database
• Filing and general office duties.
Job Requirements :
• Excellent communications skills in English, written and spoken.
• Maximum attention to detail.
• Full working knowledge of Outlook Express, Microsoft Word and Excel
Are considered advantages :
• Any previous experience working in film distribution
• Knowledge of contractual law
• French (written and spoken)
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and your CV in English to email@example.com and quote reference [ACQ201801] with your last name in the subject.