Platinium Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Golf and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brands – Gootickets.com and GPexperiences.com.
To strengthen our R&D team and with the clear objective of migrating our current solution to a new architecture and framework, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer. You have at least 5 years of experience in developing Websites, ideally in the ecommerce or ticketing industry.
You are joining a young and motivated team, in an extremely dynamic company offering an agreeable and original working environment.
Within the IT team, you actively participate in the development of our solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile).
You are an adept of the Agile methodologies and keen to work in a DevOps environment.
You thrive on new web technologies and is always looking for a better way to improve the products from a technical perspective. As such, you will work closely with the Manager of Innovation Technologies to ensure that the new architecture is well implemented throughout all projects.
Open-minded, you are a team player and are willing to share, debate and evangelize with and among the team.
As a technical expert, you strongly contribute to delivering top quality solutions and your missions are the following :
• Develop top quality projects and features based on the Product and Technological roadmap
• Implement unit tests using PHP Unit, Karma and Jasmine
• Work in an Agile environment : slice stories when require, write short and clear technical description when coordinating less experienced developers
• Validates developments done by peers
• Coach junior and middle developers and assist them in implementing the code standards and rules
• Contribute to the evolution of our solutions by his/her strong technical input
• Knowledge of technologies such as ReactJS, VueJS, PhantomJS, … is also interesting
• Proven knowledge in frameworks, such as Symfony 3, Laravel 5, CakePHP 3 or equivalent
• An experience in implementing unit tests with PHPUnit/Codeception, Karma and Jasmine is required
• Good command of inter applications communication : Ajax, WebSockets, JSON, XML, REST
• Good concepts in software architecture will be appreciated (UML, Merise, …) as well as fundamentals in design patterns, such as ORM, AR, DI/IoC.
• Basic knowledge in system administration for a modern development/production environment : Ansible, Docker, Vagrant.
• Knowledge of the following tools is a plus : GitHub, nginx, Grunt, gulp, Jenkins, Sonarqube
Qualities and Skills :
• Functional know-how : E-commerce, ticketing, webmarketing, logistics
• Knowledge of best practices on device compatibility (desktop, touch pad, phablet, smartphone)
• Quality oriented
• Appetite for new technologies
• Full English proficiency
• You are pro-active, you enjoy team work and you seek to contribute to ambitious projects
• Constantly developing startup on an international and growing market
• Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport events
Job Info :
Contract : permanent
Department : IT
Contact : Please send you CV and motivation mail on email@example.com