Annonceur : PETRO SERVICES SHIP MANAGEMENT S.A.M.
Référence de l'annonce : 19719
Type d'annonce : Offres
Date de publication : 27-04-2020
Fonction recherchée :
Type(s) de contrat :
Secteur(s) d'activité :
Annonce à consulter sur EMPLOI MONACO, le Premier Site Emploi de la Principauté : https://www.emploi-monaco.com/article19719.html
Overall management of the fleet of crew boats in all Petro Services locations
Key Responsibilties :
To deliver the Crew Boats fleet management service, which includes :
• Guaranteeing the best QHSE & operational standards
• Guaranteeing the highest technical availability of the fleet
• Ensuring that vessels are operated by highly qualified crews
• Optimizing cost effectiveness ensuring the vessels are managed in line with the budgets but always maintaining client satisfaction.
• Providing Logistics services to the crew boats and other vessels
• Providing Technical support to the crew boats and other vessels
To supervise the fleet management team, with a permanent focus on Cost optimization, which includes :
• Operating the vessels in a cost-effective manner.
• Leading the preparation of crew boats budgets
• Ensuring budget follow up and cost monitoring with the support of Vessel Accountant.
To ensure that insurance claims for crew boats are properly followed up.
To ensure efficient coordination with marine and marketing teams in the countries of operations by :
• Ensuring formal and timely handovers as per contract deployment form.
• Collating feedback on each client requirements and difficulties to put vessels ON HIRE, in order to ensure a continuous improvement in contract deployment.
• Sharing constraints regarding maintenance of vessels to optimize planning and utilization rate
• Promoting transparent communication between operations, contract and vessels.
• Promoting client-oriented behaviours among his teams and crews.
• Coordinating with superintendents on the ground to ensure accurate and timely feedback is given to head office.
To manage interface and coordination with all other related departments (QHSE, procurement, quality, HR, crewing…) by :
• Managing relations between the team and other departments
• Escalating to other head of departments or CEO in case of blockage or difficulties
• Proposing process changes to facilitate smooth and efficient service delivery.
To ensure records as per procedure and lead reporting Fleet management activity :
• Internal monthly reports
• Crew boats budgets fleet management report.
To deliver the Logistic and technical support Services as per LSA at best cost by :
• Ensuring day-to-day internal clients, through provision of logistic services
• Optimizing the logistics costs
• Leading the cost control process for logistics services
To liaise with QHSE department for matters related to the crew boats ensuring continuous improvement of operational safety management knowledge and application by :
• Promoting the QHSE culture on-board vessels and at shore bases,
To organize and manage onshore team and resources in the most cost effective manner.
To ensure long term management of staff as necessary by :
• Ensuring Shore based staff and crews receive necessary training to enable them to perform their duties effectively.
Skills and Requirements
An Engineering or relevant technical degree and/or Marine qualification
10 years’ experience in shipping and/or the oil and gas sector.
Worked as Technical Superintendent in a shore based position.
Must speak English
©EMPLOI-MONACO.COM, le Premier Site Emploi de la Principauté : https://www.emploi-monaco.com/article19719.html
Please send your CV in English and French, covering letter, salary expectations and notice period to : email@example.com