Our mission is to set a new standard in wealth management by understanding our clients better than anyone else. In pursuit of this objective, we hire and develop only the best people in the industry. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who seek opportunities for self-improvement and career progression. Our long-term agenda can only be achieved through close collaboration and a shared sense of respect, integrity and excellence.
Overall purpose of role
The IPB EMEA Private Banking teams offer bespoke banking and investment solutions to high net worth clients in various international locations across UK, Ireland, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We act as trusted advisors to clients providing bespoke banking services, lending and wealth structuring, in addition to a world class range of investment solutions and products across all asset classes.
The Sales Manager will report directly to the Location Manager and will work actively with the Market Managers, and Sales Managers (EMEA).
The Business & Sales Management team & Business Quality & Risk Manager will also work closely with the Sales manager.
The Sales Manager will also work closely with a number of other stakeholders, such as Marketing and GI&S. They will oversee the day-to-day operation of their area and will work closely with COO, Business Assurance and the functional teams such as compliance, risk management, credit and finance.
Robust sales management discipline of bankers utilising the Client Advisory Framework, managing towards a high performing team, service excellence, acquisition of new clients and ensuring risk and control functions are being performed, supporting the Market Manager and the Head of IPB for their market areas of responsibility. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the below :
• Carry out regular reviews with each Desk Head & Senior Private Banker, covering activities, client book review, asset accumulation, revenue production, and oversight and agreeing a clear set of actions to improve performance
• Ensure clear communication to the team of wider business objectives
• Make a demonstrable contribution to development of new and emerging talent within IPB and other areas of the Bank as appropriate
• Standing in for the Market Head, when appropriate, in an internal and external capacity as necessary
Business and Sales Management
• Developing and executing the team strategy to achieve growth and revenue targets, driving consistent, high quality delivery. Driving change through client needs analysis, business prioritisation, and resource management
• Actively support the acquisition, servicing, development and retention of clients to achieve the team budget and business plan
• Ensure rigorous activity management of the sales process
New Business Origination/CRM
• Management of an IPB front office group business plan, in partnership with the Market Manager, and assist Team Leaders in creation and implementation of on shore product/ coverage plan
• Running, developing, capabilities of local CRM (banker tool), train and coach other platforms to adopt the tool
• Maintain the current book while expanding in high growth markets
• Maintain and build upon performance of profitability and product management
• Develop and implement client acquisition/prospection strategy for the platform, supporting the bankers in the prospection and development of new clients
• Help develop cross-referral streams in Wealth, group and externally
• Increase levels of service and delivery to existing and new clients at all times
• Work closely with GI&S in order to provide innovative and world class financial solutions to meet client needs
• Accountable for overall IPB locational performance management, ensuring performance objectives for each team member, and carry out regular reviews with covering activities, asset accumulation, revenue production and other objectives as required
• Instil a high performance culture across the respective platform, with a particular emphasis on excellence in sales management process and activity
• Mentoring/Coaching – drive a clear plan for developing and upgrading skills of junior and non performing bankers, rigours management of consistently poor performers
• In partnership with Market Manager make a demonstrable contribution to development of new and emerging talent within IPB and other areas of the Bank as appropriate, as well as the development of the immediate direct reports and team members through coaching
• Ensure banker business plans and asset accumulation plans are in place and completed to a high standard
• Demonstrate rigorous performance management of all revenue producers
Governance and Control
• Support Market Leader and core accountability for running an “Audit Ready” platform, at all times
• Instil a high compliance / control culture across the respective platform, with a particular emphasis on achieving excellence in scorecard and dashboard results and positive BIA / Monitoring & Surveillance reports
• Truly Front to Back focused with the ability to identify functional gaps, short comings and to constructively engage with COO & Infrastructure partners to address them
• Responsible for adherence to core us and specific Market/locational regulations
• Overall responsibility and oversight for cross border sales management across the location/market
• Mandate banker adherence to the Client Advisory Framework (CAF), ensuring this becomes embedded in the bankers daily business activities and part of their DNA
• Accountable executive for appropriate processes and controls management for respective jurisdictions, including completion of mandatory training
• Risk Management /Business Assurance – be a strong and present partner to Business Assurance in all your locations – ensure you deliver 100% against our timetable of deadlines and review dates and provide the necessary support when addressing risk and performance issues with bankers.
• Ensure comprehensive use of Suitability / Risk Profiles ; Annual Reviews & Call Reports
• Complete closure of outstanding audit and compliance monitoring requirements
• Significant, disciplined sales management experience, with evidence of being able to proactively drive the business forward from a productivity standpoint.
• An ability to operate successfully within a matrix-managed organisation and manage the competing tensions that can arise between internal stakeholders within such a structure.
• The substance and stature to be able to drive a common culture and influence senior people internally.
• The ability to strike a balance between pushing new initiatives forward and adopting a consultative approach.
• Versatility and a willingness to deal with all manner of things that are required to run the business, as well as a genuine enthusiasm for management and a tenacious approach.
• A first-rate mind and the ability to apply it professionally in an intense and disciplined way
• Understands talent agenda and actively works to continuously improve the quality of the team through rigorous performance management, as well as sourcing of new talent
• Demonstrated ability to provide coaching to staff on an individual and team level
• Ability to listen to clients needs and private bankers needs to adopt the bank value proposition and offering
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit but also with a collegiate approach
• High levels of integrity and able to quickly form positive working relationships with others
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards
Votre francais doit etre parfait,
Seulement les candidatures coherentes à cette offre auront un retour
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org sous la référence HSM
Créée en 1980, la Monégasque d'Interventions, MI exerce son activité dans tous les domaines :
- Bâtiment et Travaux Publics
- Industrie et Fabrication
- Tertiaire et Administratif
- Recrutement et Conseil
Avec un effectif avoisinant les 1 000 intérimaires et un chiffre d'affaires de plus de 20 000 000 euros, MI possède une maîtrise unique du marché du travail temporaire en Principauté.
Les divers services de MI englobent le recrutement et le placement de personnel ainsi que la délégation permanente ou temporaire d'intérimaires.
MI est aujourd'hui le Premier Employeur Privé Monégasque.
Site Internet : http://www.mimonaco.mc
Email : email@example.com
20 avenue de Fontvieille (RDC)
Inscription du lundi au jeudi de 08h00 à 12h00 et de 14h00 à 18h00
Voir toutes les offres de cet employeur >
Pour répondre à cette annonce :
Contactez directement l'annonceur dont les coordonnées sont indiquées ci-dessus.
Connectez-vous pour avoir accès au formulaire de contact de l'annonceur.