|Date de publication :||21-06-2017|
|Annonceur :||PETRO SERVICES SHIP MANAGEMENT S.A.M.|
|Type(s) de contrat :|
|Fonction recherchée :|
|Secteur(s) d'activité :|
|Référence de l'annonce :||19719|
Key Responsibilties :
To deliver the Crew Boats and possibly some AHTS and/or PSV’s fleet management service, which includes :
• Guarantee the best HSE & operational standards
• Guarantee the highest technical availability of the fleet
• Ensure that vessels are operated by highly qualified crews
• Optimize cost effectiveness ensuring the vessels are managed in line with the budgets but always maintaining client satisfaction.
To deliver the services which include :
• Logistics services to the crew boats and other vessels
• Technical support to the crew boats and other vessels
To supervise HSE department for matters related to the crew boats.
Duties & Responsibilities
To supervise the fleet management team, with a permanent focus on Cost optimization. It includes :
• To operate the vessels in a cost-effective manner.
• To lead the preparation of crew boats and AHTS and/or PSV budgets
• To ensure budget follow up and cost monitoring.
To ensure that insurances claims for crew boats and AHTS and/or PSV are properly followed up.
To ensure efficient coordination with marine and marketing teams in the countries of operations by :
• Ensuring formal and timely handovers as per contract deployment form.
• Collating feedback on each client requirements and difficulties to put vessels ON HIRE, in order to ensure a continuous improvement in contract deployment.
• Sharing constraints regarding maintenance of vessels to optimize planning and utilization rate
• Promoting transparent communication between operations, contract and vessels.
• Promoting client-oriented behaviours among his teams and crews.
• Coordinate with superintendents on the ground to ensure accurate and timely feedback is given to head office.
To manage interface and coordination with all other related departments (HSE, procurement, quality, HR, crewing…)
• Manage relations between his team and other departments
• Escalate to other head of departments or MD in case of blockage or difficulties
• Propose process changes to facilitates smooth and efficient service delivery.
To ensure records as per procedure and lead reporting OSV Fleet management activity :
• Internal monthly reports
• Contracting company ship management quarterly report
• Crew boats and AHTS and/or PSV budgets fleet management report to corporate.
To deliver the Logistic and technical support Services as per LSA at best cost by :
• Ensuring day-to-day internal clients, through provision of logistic services
• Optimizing the logistics costs
• Leading the cost control process for logistics services
To supervise the BINL HSE team ensuring continuous improvement of operational safety management knowledge and application.
• Promote the HSE culture on-board vessels and at shore bases,
To organize and manage onshore team and resources in the most cost effective manner.
To ensure long term management of staff :
• Ensuring Shore based staff and crews receive necessary trainings to enable them perform their duties effectively.
This position reports to the CEO.
Please send your CV in English and French, covering letter, salary expectations and notice period to : email@example.com
Pour répondre à cette annonce :
Contactez directement l'annonceur dont les coordonnées sont indiquées ci-dessus.
Connectez-vous pour avoir accès au formulaire de contact de l'annonceur.