|Date de publication :||08-05-2017|
|Annonceur :||PLATINIUM GROUP SAM (Elisabeth ROSSI)|
|Type(s) de contrat :|
|Fonction recherchée :|
|Secteur(s) d'activité :|
|Référence de l'annonce :||19213|
Platinium Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Golf and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organisers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brand – Gootickets.com.
To strengthen our R&D team, we are looking for a Functional Analyst with 2 – 3 years of experience in implementing and managing user requirements and acceptance tests within an Agile team.
You are joining a young and motivated team, in an extremely dynamic company offering an agreeable and original working environment.
Within the IT team, you actively participate in the development of our solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile) with a top quality standard in mind.
As a Functional Analyst, your missions are the following :
• Workshop with users to define the requirements
• Flow diagram creation
• Business Requirement document
• Mock-ups, user stories or story board according to what is best suitable to project and timeline
• Functional documentation and training support
• Support the operational teams with your functional expertise
• Writing and running of testing scenarii on selected projects
• Help users test some key features
• Prepare non regression scenarii for automation
• Help the team on the quality aspects : check points, regression testing, identification of improvements, …
Qualities and skills
• Experience in managing requirement workshops with users
• Knowledge of modelization (UML, Merise, …)
• Mastering of UAT best practices
• Mastering of a test plan tool such as Testlink
• Knowledge of mock ups tool such as Balsamiq
• Knowledge of testing tool such as Selenium is a plus
• CFTL or ISTQB certification appreciated
• Agile organization and methodology (Kanban, Scrum)
• Ability to work with technical contacts
• Functional Know-how in Ticketing or E :commerce appreciated
• Excellent relationship skills
• Analytical mind
• Ability to be quickly efficient on an IT tool
• Strong writing qualities
• Fluency in English
• Constantly developing startup on an international and growing market
• Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport events
• Family like and dynamic working environment
Please send your CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour répondre à cette annonce :
Contactez directement l'annonceur dont les coordonnées sont indiquées ci-dessus.
Connectez-vous pour avoir accès au formulaire de contact de l'annonceur.