|Date de publication :||29-08-2016|
|Annonceur :||PLATINIUM GROUP SAM (Elisabeth ROSSI)|
|Type(s) de contrat :|
|Fonction recherchée :|
|Secteur(s) d'activité :|
|Référence de l'annonce :||17921|
Platinium Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry and offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, Tennis, Golf and Motocross.
We operate out of offices in Monaco and Barcelona and our mission is to help our clients succeed by maximizing the results of each event and provide the best product experience for consumers.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organisers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sport fans through our own Brand – Gootickets.com.
Job Overview :
The Revenue Manager will prospect new business for our brokerage division and expand on our product portfolio including our hospitality offering. The person in this position will also monitor and analyze website performance and make recommendations to drive revenue and GM growth for our brands. This individual will assess sales performance by territory and channel against business goals. A key part of this position will be to identify opportunities to achieve and overachieve goals set by the business.
The ideal candidate must be highly driven, autonomous, able to operate on his own initiative and be comfortable working against revenue goals. This role will also work to overcome obstacles to success, and provide ongoing support to Event Managers to improve sales and product performance.
• Consistently hit revenue targets and formulate plans to ensure achievement of all objectives : acquisition, retention and cross sells. (Per Market & Per Channel)
• Analyze website performance daily, weekly and monthly to assess results and determine actions to overcome shortfalls
• Work closely with Event Managers and Channel Managers to set and drive winning go-to market strategies
• Identify key opportunities for growth by increasing website traffic, conversion rate, AOV, customers’ share of wallet, LTV
• Grow product portfolio and make decisions based on profitability and long-term scalability
• Develop and expand our hospitality offering
• Definition of own area´s Road Map for each year
Desired Skills and Experience :
• Minimum 2-3 years of direct revenue-management experience with proven track record in new customer acquisition and customer retention
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Comprehensive experience in planning and sales forecasting
• Solid understanding of CRM and product marketing
• Results-oriented and commercially strong individual
• Analytical skills and good understanding of direct response principles
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is required
• Advanced understanding of e-commerce principles
• Understanding of Marketing principles for customer acquisition and retention
• Proficiency in the use of Google Analytics is a must
• Broad understanding of Process Analysis and Lean Thinking is a plus
• Fluent in English and any other European languages is a strong plus
The advantages :
International context and world sports events environment
Very attractive career perspectives
If you are open for a new challenge, please have a look at the job description here : http://www.pg-mc.com/revenue-manager/
Pour répondre à cette annonce :
Contactez directement l'annonceur dont les coordonnées sont indiquées ci-dessus.
Connectez-vous pour avoir accès au formulaire de contact de l'annonceur.