[ ]
|Date de publication :||04-09-2014|
|Type(s) de contrat :|
|Fonction recherchée :|
|Secteur(s) d'activité :|
|Référence de l'annonce :||15125|
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Aepsilon, France, Sophia Antipolis, since 2012
Function : HR Business Partner
HR 2.0 Social Business :
Development of a change management strategy to implement social collaborative tools in companies :
• Development of the objectives :
• Definition of strategic stakes and business objectives
• Analysis of use cases, qualitative and quantitative gains, ROI
• Development of the knowledge management strategy :
• Audit : definition of stakeholders, identification of experts and contributors, definition of best practices & pain points
• Adoption plan : Governance, training, communication and implementation planning
• Identify the needs, define the profile, and develop recruitment and sourcing strategy
• Creation and implementation of talent sourcing program
• Development of a find Talent strategy : Database mining, networking, industry events, associations, Social media...
• Interviews : conduct all first round interviews to find the very best talent for the group, using my sound business knowledge, understanding of the role and innate intuition to make a fair assessment of each individual.
• Prepare, negotiate and present competitive/successful employment offers.
SAP Labs FRANCE, Mougins, from 2011 to 2012
Function : Human Resources Officer
• Perform HR administration such as maintaining and updating employee records, develop and maintain the HR filing system to ensure that HR records and personnel information are accurately maintained.
• Provide administrative support for HR processes and policies ; liaise with global HR team to provide efficient and seamless transactional support.
• Manage new trainee administration and orientation, including employment contract management and on boarding
• Ensure that welfare, social insurance and housing fund administration are accurately transmitted
Amadeus SAS, France, Sophia Antipolis, from May 2010 to August 2011
Function : Buyer in OPERATIONS & SERVICES department within FINANCE
This team has been created during my experience in Amadeus. My knowledge of the SAP Solutions and purchasing allowed me to have a key role in the implementation of standardized processes for all the buyers and my team. My role was :
• Analyze the purchasing process for the items frequently ordered
• Improve this process by creating an ID for each item
• Communicate and present a catalogue with these items to the customers Write a report explaining the standardization process implemented
• In parallel I was in charge of the knowledge transfer between the different buyers team, I have been training them and writing guides for specific purchase orders processes.
Function : Buyer for Consulting services
• Market analysis of suppliers
• Creation of a supplier portfolio for specific or new needs
• Writing of Request for Proposal
• Challenging and negotiating with suppliers
• Writing contracts with the legal team
• Creation of Purchase Orders
Pour répondre à cette annonce :
Contactez directement l'annonceur dont les coordonnées sont indiquées ci-dessus.
Connectez-vous pour avoir accès au formulaire de contact de l'annonceur.