Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing commercial websites in the Ticketing industry with an immediate opening for an experienced Business Developer specialised in Web industry to join our growing interactive team. If you are passionate about sports, e-commerce and digital marketing, this is the place for you !
Welcome to Platinium Group – one of the fastest growing commercial websites in the Ticketing industry with an immediate opening for an experienced Business Developer specialised in Web industry to join our growing interactive team.
If you are passionate about sports, e-commerce and digital marketing, this is the place for you !
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales/Business Developer ideally specialised in Ticketing industry.
You are a hunter ; a dynamic and results-driven individual in the Business to Business sales area, who thrives in a competitive environment. Your role, as a Business Developer, is to utilize your professional selling & technical skills to generate leads, cultivate client relationships and to offer innovative solutions. You build a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
You develop a client portfolio and sell our online ticketing solution with sports and entertainment organizers, international events as a target. To do so, you need to participate in developing and maintaining sales plan strategy and ensure achievement of company sales targets and profitability with your direct report.
You provide regular reporting to the Head of Business Development Department.
• Graduate of a Master Degree or from a Business School
• Minimum 3 years outside sales experience in a B2B role with at least one of the following two skills :
B2B and e-commerce solutions selling
Ticketing solutions selling
Sports environment experienced
• Commercial acumen ; excellent negotiation ability
• Strong communication and leadership skills, convincing and positive personality
• Demonstrated success in building trust and maintaining long-term business relationships
• Excellent organisation skills (ability to prioritise tasks, get things done...)
• Passion for excellence & integrity
• Enthusiastic & passionate
• Strong ability to think outside the box
• Demonstrated innovative thinking and solution-oriented problem solving skills
• Willing to work for a fast paced environment and enjoying being a part of a start-up company
• Willing to work flexible hours for special events (i.e. weekends) and to travel abroad for short periods
• Fluency in English is a Must and any other languages a plus (French, Spanish, Italian, German...)
If you are interested, please send your CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour répondre à cette annonce :
Contactez directement l'annonceur dont les coordonnées sont indiquées ci-dessus.
Connectez-vous pour avoir accès au formulaire de contact de l'annonceur.