Qualifications : University degree with 3+ years experience in Public Relations and Communications with a keen talent in copywriting. Strong knowledge of the domestic and international luxury market and female consumer, with a highly developed sense of taste, and of all current networking and selling tools.
Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and ability to work closely with a multitude of functions. Fluent in English (native speaker a major plus) and French.
Reports to the Director of Marketing and Communication.
• Direct all existing PR Agencies and Worldwide distributors to insure maximum exposure for the Brand.
• Conduct all Market Research for the Company.
• Responsible for all Copywriting efforts.
• Provide the Agencies with feedback on product placements and recommend improvements as needed.
• Monitor and initiate PR activities, editorials and special placements for both the Company and its Associates.
• Explore new opportunities and make recommendations for Company’s presence on Fashion-related or exclusive Private sites worldwide (dailycandy, Gilt Groupe, Joss and Maine, RueLaLa, etc) and use available technology to create exciting PR campaigns to recruit new customers.
• Recommend, organize and represent the brand for Special Events or Store openings as required.
• Keep abreast of all changes in Consumer Behavior (purchasing, channels of distributions, etc).
• Monitor all Competitive activities (changes in product offerings, pricing, materials, internet, new product placements, editorials, promotional initiatives).
• Provide recommendations based on Market Research learnings.
• Create brief for each new Collection (products, shootings) and recommend product Names.
• Write all new copy for launches, tag lines and review existing copy to recommend improvements. Insure that copy is used consistently in all materials.
Pour répondre à cette annonce :
Contactez directement l'annonceur dont les coordonnées sont indiquées ci-dessus.
Connectez-vous pour avoir accès au formulaire de contact de l'annonceur.